1. What’s going on? Please introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from.
I’m the Rap game’s new asshole, Infinite Starr Le Flair. Female rapper from the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, Gulfport to be exact. Nothing but casinos and beaches there. Not the stereotypical country shit. Most people think I’m from Jackson, MS because I’ve lived there so long and I started my music career in Jackson.
2. When did you start rapping and who or what inspired you?
I’ve always been an entertainer. Rapping became my therapy. I was the only child for so long, music became a way to share my thoughts and emotions with myself (at first). I didn’t start taking it serious until recently though. Life inspired me.
3. With so many independent artists out here what makes you different & sets you apart?
My work ethic sets me apart. I’m determined to outwork everyone and be the best regardless what it takes. I’m willing to put in the hours, days, and months to make something everyone loves whether it’s a new project or a concert. I’m a student of the game and I love seeing other people win, so I’m one of the few artists that loves working with other people and supporting them. I think artists would get further if they all supported and worked together.
4. Tell us something you enjoy doing [besides music]that most people don’t know.
Skydiving. It’s the most amazing feeling ever. You gotta do it atleast once before leaving this earth. I swear you would truly understand why birds sing, most Godly feeling ever.
5. Currently, what project or single are you working on or pushing & where can we find it?
We’re pushing this hard ass single produced by Zaytoven called “My Other Hoe.” Zaytoven is magic. You can go to www.infinitestarr.com, search it on soundcloud or google. It’s everywhere.
6. What’s been the most memorable moment so far in your music career?
The most amazing thing was to hear a crowd of 1500+ scream “Rest in Heaven, Grace” for my mother. It was my first performance without her. It was bitter-sweet. She was one of my biggest fans.
7. If you could work with any artist, (current or past) who would it be and why?
I want to work with Drumma Boy Fresh! He’s dope with the melodies. I was made for his beats.
8. What are your goals musically for 2016?
The team’s goal is to break this fucking single “My Other Hoe” or I’m asking Zaytoven for my money back.
9. What’s your favorite quote?
Only God can judge me
10. Tell everyone where they can find you? [Websites, Social media, Booking info etc]
||www.infinitestarr.com || Twitter & Instagram : @MonroeKush
11. What words would you like to leave us with? Any Shout Outs?
You only get one life to live. Live it for your damn self. S/Os to everyone supporting me and my music. Thank you Tampa Mystic for this dope ass interview. Shout outs to all the DJs, my team, Country Boy Music, and everyone loving what we do. Keep it 1200!